Tune in to meet a few of Slack’s engineering leaders, get the inside scoop on their culture, and find your place within the leading channel-based messaging platform.
We're bringing you an exclusive peek into Slack’s engineering organization—a well-oiled machine that supports 8 million simultaneously connected users per day, 650k+ custom apps and integrations actively used weekly, and 1.5 billion messages sent per month.
This event took place online Wednesday, April 28th from 3 PM - 4:30 PM ET (12 PM - 1:30 PM PT).
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Holly Allen, Director of Engineering, Platform
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Tech Talk from Karen Nguyen, Senior Engineering Manager
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Karen Nguyen, Senior Engineering Manager
- Holly Allen, Director of Engineering, Platform
- Aanchal Jain, Senior Engineering Manager
- Ana Martinez, Senior Engineering Manager
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Slack Technologies, Inc.: Slack is the leading channel-based messaging platform that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people around the world use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.