Hear a diverse group of leaders from CSL, a top global biotechnology company, discuss the importance of investing in women leaders.
CSL is committed to helping women succeed, and its growing roster of women leaders isn’t the only proof. The company, named one of Forbes’ 2020 Best Employers for Diversity, also offers programs, tools and other resources designed to support women in their leadership journey.
Tune in to a special event where CSL leaders will share their experiences and ideas about creating an environment where women can live their Promising FUTURES. Their insights may help you find additional support with your own professional growth. CSL might even be the next place your leadership journey takes you!
→ Expand your network.
→ Find collective support in a community of women.
→ Decide if CSL is the right fit for you.
This event took place online Thursday, May 27th at 5:30 PM ET / 10:30 PM GMT / 7:30 AM+1 AET.
- 5:30 PM ET / 10:30 PM GMT / 7:30 AM AET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM ET / 10:35 PM GMT / 7:35 AM AET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Kristen Krebs, Sr. Director Talent Development
- 5:45 PM ET / 10:45 PM GMT / 7:45 AM AET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Paula Manchester, Sr. Director, Global Marketing, Transplant
- Rebecca Heatherman, Director, Innovation
- Adila Zaidi, Sr. Manager, Facilities
- Scott Hambaugh, Executive Director, Global Product Strategy, Regulatory Affairs
- 6:40 PM ET / 11:40 PM GMT / 8:40 AM AET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 6:45 PM ET / 11:45 PM GMT / 8:45 AM AET - Event Concludes
About CSL: CSL was formed more than 100 years ago with a commitment to save lives and improve the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases. Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of who they are. They believe that by harnessing and honoring the unique capabilities, experiences, and perspectives of their people, they are better able to serve their patients.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.