Watch our networking event with Autodesk’s sales leaders.
Autodesk is the global leader in design and make software. With over $3.5 billion in revenue, their sales team brings better design outcomes to the most recognized technology and media companies in the world.
Tune in to meet some of Autodesk’s top women leaders and get the inside scoop on their company culture. We dive into their sales strategy, the future of the company, job opportunities, and more.
Key takeaways from this event…
- Hear an inside perspective on working in sales at Autodesk.
- Gain career advice from women leaders.
- 12:00 PM MT / 20:00 CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM MT / 20:05 CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jaspreet Singh, Vice President of Global Product Support
- 12:15 PM MT / 20:15 CET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- Mary Catherine Plunkett, Senior Director, Customer Success Strategy & Programs
- Jennifer Argiro, AEC Territory Inside Sales Senior Manager
- Mackenzie Davis, Segment Manager, Business Development
- Dominique Bouthillette, Principal Specialist, Industry Support & Escalation, Entertainment & Media Solutions
- 12:55 PM MT / 20:55 CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM MT / 21:00 CET - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM MT / 21:30 CET - Event Concludes
About Autodesk: From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made, and in doing so, we’ve also transformed what can be made. A car’s performance now inspires the method of its manufacture, a city’s infrastructure helps predict the unpredictable, and the creation of ever-bigger universes shapes ever-bigger stories.
Today our solutions span countless industries empowering innovators everywhere. But we’re restless to do more. We don’t believe in waiting for progress, we believe in making it. By combining and recombining technologies. By blurring boundaries, reinventing rules, and merging fields. By unleashing talent and unlocking insights across industries. By helping our customers converge on solutions to the challenges we all face today. At Autodesk, we believe that when you have the right tools to work and think flexibly you have the power to transform what actually needs making. The power to design and make a better world for all. Check us out on Instagram HERE.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.