Get to know one of the first dating and connection apps built with women at the center!
Tune in for an inside look at what it means to be an engineer at Bumble. We dive into how they support two of the world’s biggest dating and connection apps with millions of customers worldwide, why you'll love their inclusive company culture, upcoming projects, and more.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working at Bumble.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 12:00 PM BST / 7:00 AM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM BST / 7:05 AM ET - Welcome Address from Kelly Tran, Engineering and Product Relations Manager
- 12:15 PM BST / 7:15 AM ET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- 1:00 PM BST / 8:00 AM ET - Audience Q+A
- 1:25 PM BST / 8:25 AM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM BST / 8:30 AM ET - Event Concludes
About Bumble: Bumble is the parent company that operates Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s largest dating and connection apps with millions of customers globally. Their group mission is to create a world where all relationships are healthy and equitable. Bumble app was founded in 2014 by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd, and they’re flipping traditional gender norms so that women have to make the first move. Bumble has facilitated over a billion women-led first moves and over fifteen billion messages sent.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.