Watch our networking event with Kinesso’s tech leaders.
Kinesso, the marketing intelligence engine of Interpublic Group that connects brands with the right people, is powering tidal waves of change in the industry. Their open, flexible platform helps marketers gain a crisp understanding of their audiences and campaigns so they can create organic consumer experiences.
Tune in to meet some of Kinesso’s top leaders and peel back the curtain on their inclusive culture. We jump into their technology strategy, the future of the company, job opportunities, and more.
Tune in for…
- A bird's eye view into what it’s like to work at Kinesso.
- Insight and perspective from Kinesso’s tech leaders.
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 1:35 PM ET / 10:35 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Kimber Robbins, Chief Product Officer
- 1:45 PM ET / 10:45 AM PT - Tech Talk from Dhara Patel, SVP Platform Engineering
- 1:55 PM ET / 10:55 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 2:25 PM ET / 11:25 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Kinesso: As the marketing intelligence engine of Interpublic Group, Kinesso helps brands connect with the right people and drive meaningful outcomes for both groups. Their connected suite of applications leverages proprietary, patent-pending technology, machine learning, and leading data sources, including Acxiom. Together, these elements can help marketers create experiences for the right people – and help their brands reach new heights. They are fueling a sea change in the industry.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.