Watch our networking event with Clyde, the industry-leading product protection platform.
You'll hear from top sales leaders and learn how they’re helping businesses stay on top with their #1 end-to-end solutions. Plus, you'll get the inside scoop on Clyde’s inclusive culture, exciting future, and sales job opportunities.
As an emerging world-class brand, Clyde has developed a platform that empowers how merchants and OEMs interact with their customers and products, starting with their core product around extended warranty/product protection management.
During this career-building session, you’ll hear how Clyde is re-paving the landscape for retailers and consumers while fostering a supportive culture with growth opportunities and impressive benefits.
Key takeaways include:
- Get the inside scoop on working at Clyde.
- Glean expert advice from industry movers and shakers.
- 12:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Ashley Hildreth, VP, Business Development & Partnerships
- 12:15 PM ET - Sales Talk from Amy Volatile, Account Executive
- 12:25 PM ET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Clyde: Clyde is a product- and design-led organization founded in 2017 by a dynamic team of creators, engineers, operators, and entrepreneurs. At the forefront of innovation, they’re impacting the $60B extended warranty market by becoming the proven solution for delivering product protection plans. Clyde owns the consumer relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution— generating value, loyalty, and satisfaction.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.