Watch our networking event with Expedia Group.
Powered by more than 70+ terabytes of data and 20+ years of tech innovation, Expedia Group is one of the world’s largest travel platforms.
During this online networking session, you’ll go on an adventure with a few of Expedia Group’s tech leaders to hear about the company’s future, upcoming tech projects, and their mission to power global travel for everyone, everywhere.
This event is geared towards UI/UX Design Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product/Program Managers.
- Travel behind the scenes for a candid look at Expedia Group.
- Gain career-propelling advice & insight from tech leaders.
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 2:05 PM ET / 11:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Sandy Anuras, SVP, Commercial Integrations
- 2:15 PM ET / 11:15 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 2:55 PM ET / 11:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 3:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Expedia Group: Expedia Group powers global travel for everyone everywhere, making it more enjoyable, more attainable, and more accessible. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, they help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. They provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Their extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands including Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire® and more.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.