Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
About the Position
Flywheel is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our busy and growing team. This is a unique opportunity to partner with industry-leading customers at a fast-paced company working with cutting edge technology. Successful applicants will have a passion for customer satisfaction, bringing order to complexity, and championing the world-changing work of our customers. This role requires a bias for action, strong communication toolset, and a desire to learn our customers’ business. Flywheel’s CSMs are the ‘face’ of the business and further our and our customers’ missions to transform research.
The goal of this position is to ensure Flywheel users find success with our software and services. You will be responsible for the relationship with your customers and an advocate for their success internally at Flywheel.
Work closely with the Flywheel team and business stakeholders in a fast-paced startup environment. In this role, you will collaborate with divisions across the company including Technical Support, Sales, Product, and Scientific Solutions. We’re highly responsive to customer needs and constantly strive to make a positive contribution to the biomedical and life sciences communities we serve.
Team members are recognized and rewarded when advocating for customer success and satisfaction over other concerns. We value self-motivated, creative individuals who work well in a collaborative environment – constantly generating and sharing new ideas and solutions with the team.
Flywheel has a comprehensive benefits package and encourages a balanced work life and home life.Responsibilities
- Serve as the key contact and escalation point for your cohort of Flywheel customers.
- Act as a voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and advocate for your customer’s priorities.
- Track performance metrics and maintain progress reports to communicate customer happiness to Flywheel leadership.
- Be the ‘Control Tower’ for the various teams (Support, Solutions, Finance, and others) who interact with your customers.
- Consult customer leadership on best practices, feature adoption, and future growth using Flywheel.
- “Smell smoke” and identify risks before they lead to larger problems.
- Partner with Flywheel’s customers on issues that are important to them and build a lifelong relationship.
- Collaborate with Flywheel’s sales staff when customers are ready to grow their usage.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with and presenting to customer leadership (Director level and above).
- Proven communicator comfortable navigating high urgency and complex situations.
- Strong track record of proactively recognizing and taking ownership of customer issues and driving to resolution.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS products and associated professional services.
- Leadership presence with ability to successfully manage and motivate internal or external staff who do not report to you.
- Persuasive presenter able to build consensus and consult customers on solutions.
- Attention to detail, dedicated follow through, and a passion for driving outcomes.
- Comfortable gathering business requirements and collaborating with different parts of the business on technical, operational, and strategic customer conversations.
- Experience or demonstrated interest working on Informatics with Life Science or Academic Medical Centers.
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that's transforming the way biomedical and imaging data are managed at leading life sciences, clinical, and academic institutions globally.
Flywheel provides a comprehensive research data solution with all the tools needed for curation, imaging processing, machine learning workflows, and secure collaboration. By leveraging cloud scalability and automating research workflows, Flywheel helps organizations scale research data and analysis, improve scientific collaboration, and accelerate discoveries.
GO STEADY WITH LEVITY
The alchemy of effective teamwork happens when we each take ownership of both the menial and the magical every day. We’re serious, but never stuffy. We keep our cool under pressure because we assume best intentions and maintain perspective. This allows for true teamwork, with a dash of irreverence.
WORK BETTER TOGETHER
We are tenacious and united in our pursuit of solving our customers’ biggest challenges, and no challenge is too big. Diverse backgrounds across our team make us more effective as we listen, absorb, collaborate, and iterate to innovate.
FIGURE IT OUT
We’re obsessed with uncovering the why of any given. Having an open mind allows us to be quick to fail and quick to adapt. We relentlessly pursue continual improvement through learning and imagining new possibilities.
GIVE A SHIT
We’re fueled by grit, boundless energy, and a deep belief that we are doing cool shit. We don’t hesitate to stand up and speak out because we trust that through tough, honest discourse we can drive change and make a real difference for our customers and our mission.
About the Company
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Flywheel is the leading research data platform that provides all the tools needed for data curation, image processing, machine learning workflows,... Read more