Osano is hiring an experienced B2B SaaS Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is competitive by nature and enjoys connecting prospects to insights and products to solve their business challenges.
We're an easy solution to data privacy laws! Osano is a data privacy platform that instantly helps websites become compliant with laws such as GDPR and CCPA. Osano works to keep companies out of trouble and monitors all of the vendors they share data with ‚Äì so they don't have to.
Interested in joining Osano? Apply here
This role serves as a key champion in the customer lifecycle, so we’re looking for someone who will enthusiastically represent our people, product, and ideals. You’ll receive warm leads and target marketing, compliance, data security, and legal decision-makers at companies of all sizes. You’ll leverage your research, intuition, creativity, and personality to form authentic relationships. You’re in direct control of your success as the compensation for this role is a combination of base + uncapped commission.
- Sell Osano’s proprietary consent management, data mapping, data discovery, vendor monitoring, and privacy program applications to organizations seeking to satisfy regulatory requirements such as GDPR and CCPA and build a trusted brand based on transparent data privacy management.
- Uncover goals, challenges, and requirements of prospects and customers, including budget constraints and decision-makers.
- Deliver compelling presentations, demos, and proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Meet/Exceed individual targets and contribute to the overall team success.
- Provide account analysis and revenue forecast.
- Manage a robust pipeline, including running with high intent leads and hunting in defined territories with the support of a world-class sales development and marketing team.
- Nurture our supportive culture by building relationships across the company and working closely with others to ensure clients’ success/satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with privacy trends + our technical products, services, pricing model, and value proposition.
- Travel, if safe, may be required for large deals or market opportunities (do what you need to do to close the deal; travel is expected to be <15% of this role).
- You bring 4+ years of quota-carrying software sales experience.
- You have experience managing/closing early-stage product sales cycles and a track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- You want to be part of a world-class revenue organization committed to investing in your development.
- You have working knowledge of HubSpot (or comparable CRM), Gmail, LinkedIn, and other sales tools or willingness to learn.
- You're curious and seek out feedback to help you improve and build self-awareness.
- You take pride in your communication and see it as a representation of your brand; you understand that clear, concise communication builds rapport and trust.
- You are highly resourceful and able to overcome obstacles with positivity, creativity, and grit.
- You are a builder, motivated by contributing to processes, messaging, and market insights.
- Lastly, you should thrive in a remote environment - for us, that means being empathetic, proactively communicating, and bringing ingenuity and initiative every day.
- A generous commission plan with a track record of attainment
- A well-defined career path that’s not just “climbing the ladder” - learn different competencies, skills, and concepts as you progress and get recognized for it
- Supportive leadership and peers - from sales engineering and product marketing to sales development and demand generation - you’re never in this alone
- You’ll be stepping into a space that’s on fire - 39.7% growth in 2020 and a CAGR of 41.5% (but just wait till you hear about our growth rate!)
- You’ll become a privacy expert, including the opportunity to receive your Certified Information Privacy Manager credential.
- You’ll be representing a product that makes prospects say, “This is so awesome” when you demo it.
- You’ll be part of a sales culture that thinks beyond the number
- We’re truly family-first - it’s not just a policy, it’s a mindset
- We’re good humans that you will have a lot of fun working with. From monthly team fun events to regular 1:1 connection, we make it possible for our team to get to know each other personally, too!
- Our goal is to help you never have to build a resume again because of what you accomplish here and the story we write together
- Fair-pay compensation (provided below) and ownership interest/equity!
- Unlimited paid time off with a requirement to take at least two weeks off per year
- We're a Best Place for Working Parents and offer paid parental leave for all new parents + believe that family, however you define it, comes first.
- Osano sponsors individual premiums at 100% and dependent premiums at 50% for Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance via Aetna
- Fully and permanently remote company so you can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Receive a Macbook + $1,000 to craft your home workspace
- Annual company trip designed to foster connection, creativity, and having fun!
- Mental health benefits with free memberships to mindfulness + talk therapy services
Osano is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, neurodiversity, parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!
We are happy to provide accommodations to make the interviewing process inclusive and comfortable. You’ll have an opportunity to request accommodation before your first interview.