PowerToFly supports a fully remote team and core coverage with country specific benefits. This may include health care, a retirement savings plan, parental and adoption leave and perks such as self-directed budgets to support learning and growth. We also offer unlimited personal time off and mentorship opportunities.
PowerToFly, the global platform for diversity recruiting and retention, is seeking a talented remote Talent Marketing Specialist to provide essential support to the marketing team in community engagement and copywriting tasks.
The Talent Marketing Specialist is responsible for driving top-of-funnel marketing initiatives, community engagement, and talent impact. This role involves creating compelling social media content that aligns with organizational goals, developing and implementing marketing strategy & campaigns and fostering growth and engagement within the talent community. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of talent trends, a creative approach to social media marketing, and the ability to create inclusive and engaging environments.
Social Media Management
- Daily posting and engagement on various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.
- Fulfilling B2B client content requests such as marketing blog posts, videos and events.
- Co-creating B2C focused social media posts
- Daily management and implementation of content requests.
- Research and brainstorm new content ideas, trends, and strategies.
- Analyze and report social media and community engagement statistics on a weekly basis.
Community Engagement & Crisis Management
- Monitor social media inboxes 24/7 to address inquiries promptly.
- Engage with the talent community, partners, and clients on social media daily.
- Weekly engagement in the community platform, including responding to prompts, replies, and sharing relevant content and job posts.
- Handle social escalations, including major client post changes, significant news, and addressing negative messages as they arise.
- Develop Social Media Kits to encourage employee, partner and client advocacy, on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with various departments such as events, customer success, content writers, sales, etc. to execute on a holistic marketing approach.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2-3+ years of experience in social media management and/or digital marketing.
- Proficiency in working with both B2B and B2C marketing copy.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and their best practices.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to analyze and report on social media engagement and traffic.
- Creative and strategic thinking.
- Crisis management skills for handling social escalations.
- Proactive and self-motivated with strong time management skills.
If you’re a skilled Marketer with a passion for DEIB, we’d love to hear from you — even if you don’t meet all of the qualifications listed above!
This position is open to candidates seeking remote work. Remote employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace. They have the ability to work from any physical location of their choosing, with limited restrictions, and this location must be disclosed to the Company. At the Company’s discretion, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support clients as a part of their role. In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, and New York the standard base pay range for this role is $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 annually. This base pay range is specific to the aforementioned US locations only and may not be applicable to other locations. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance, and location. Pay ranges for other locations available upon request.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) are the cornerstone of everything we do at PowerToFly. Together, we build a culture of belonging that guides our mission, values, services, products, employees, clients, and community. This active and intentional foundation fuels our innovation, and impact to advance economic equality in underrepresented communities. We are a global team committed to mitigating bias and lifting barriers in our recruitment and hiring processes.