Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password product analytics team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and seamless digital experiences without compromising our users' privacy. 1Password was built upon an ethos of best-in-class privacy and security design, and the way we approach product usage data is no different. The challenge we accept each day is to leverage product usage data to guide product development, measure optimization, and lead the way toward using data to make decisions about product development while safeguarding user privacy. If you’re passionate about using data to influence development of frictionless, simple, and delightful products, we’d love to hear from you.
1Password is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to support our Product team. Your work will contribute to our understanding of our customers while being sensitive to their privacy expectations. You will partner with product, product marketing, and user research, to measure the success of and optimize the product roadmap. You can think strategically and critically and you are passionate about using data to guide decisions.What we're looking for:
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to jump in, analyze, experiment and learn
- Impeccable attention to detail and data quality
- Experience using data to drive decisions about product development
- Experience performing actionable diagnostic analysis on feature performance to produce quality insights and drive business strategies
- Experience partnering with data and analytics engineering teams to process data for product analytics and reporting consumption
- Ability to communicate the “so what” of your work to technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Advanced in using Python or R for data analysis
- Expert level use of BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Expert SQL skills
- Familiarity with telemetry/event tracking architecture and the nuances of unstructured data logs
- Experience leading projects end to end
- Appropriately prioritizes work and is able to work independently
- Able to build consensus and navigate trade-offs when working on cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of analytics experience
- Nice to have: Familiarity with developer workflows, data privacy best practices, SaaS/Enterprise experience
- You’ll drive product decisions and measure feature performance from day 1 through measurement, A/B testing, and deep-dive analysis
- Define and implement end-to-end programs for metrics creation, data collection, reporting and data modeling
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting and communication
- Help 1Password understand what our users like about 1Password, how they use it and how they think we could improve it
- Exposure to data and analytics engineering, marketing analytics, product marketing and user research teams
- Mentor junior analysts and support their development of technical skills and analytics expertise
- A high demand for data, and leaders with a strong desire to use data to guide decisions
- Thoughtful conversations about how to balance the need for data to understand our users and respect for our users’ privacy
United States-based roles only: The Annual salary for this role is between $116,000USD and $156,000USD, plus immediate participation in 1Password’s benefits program (health, dental, 401k and many others), utilization of our generous paid time off and, where applicable, participation in our incentive programs. All employees are owners of 1Password and receive an equity grant as part of their total package. At 1Password, we approach each individual's compensation with a promise of fair market value and internal equity commensurate with experience and specific skill set.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [email@example.com].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [firstname.lastname@example.org] or through 1Password Support.
Learn more about 1Password