Join our AWS Delivery team! We look forward to learning more about you and exploring how, working together, we can build an exceptional team.
Model: Hybrid | Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
You would have experience implementing solutions with mid-level to enterprise environments either in the cloud or in a traditional data center. Customer-specific challenges will differ from one customer to the next and you should be passionate about resolving them in a manner that addresses the customer's needs. You are eager to learn and keep up to date with modern-day technologies.
How is going to be your daily job:
- Implementing cloud computing solutions.
- Designing, implementing, and enabling cloud migrations.
- Designing AWS cloud-based operations.
- Build a solution for migration and efficient usage of Cloud Computing service.
- Strong customer focus.
- Scripting – any of the following: Python, Ruby, GoLang, Bash or PowerShell.
- AWS core services, including Compute and Networking, Storage and CDN, Database, Application. Services, Deployment, and Management.
- Solid knowledge of Linux Systems Administration/Engineering.
- Security features that AWS provides and best practices.
- Network technologies as they relate to AWS networking, including DNS and load balancing, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and AWS Direct Connect.
- Scripting skills on both Windows and Linux with Microsoft PowerShell, Bash or other.