Join a fast-paced environment driven to make a difference by building purposeful and delightful mobile solutions. Whether responding to events, maintaining critical infrastructure, or providing humanitarian aid; our Android, iOS and web apps are transforming the way organizations work all over the world. If you are an engineer who is passionate about mobile and web app development, our team is the perfect place for you to thrive.Responsibilities
- Work as part of a development team to build, test, and release mobile apps (Android and iOS devices) and web apps
- Work with product teams across ArcGIS to influence upcoming development
- Evaluate and provide feedback on new software designs through design and implementation reviews
- Perform in-field testing and customer workflow evaluation to ensure product quality and release readiness
- Write conceptual topics, blog articles, and step-by-step tutorials geared towards GIS staff or mobile workers to aid in the deployment of our apps
- 2+ years of experience with ArcGIS software or other geospatial technology
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Passion and ability to deliver quality work in a timely and efficient manner, in teams or individually
- Bachelors in GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Proven ability to define, manage, and deliver geospatial solutions
- Prior experience with software development and release of commercial software products
- Masters in GIS, computer science, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $72,800 - $124,800
About us. At Esri, we build cutting-edge geographic information system (GIS) technology that our customers use to solve the world’s most complex... Read more