Attention India technologists! MINDBODY, the cloud-based platform that powers wellness bookings, partnered with PowerToFly, a women-run community that connects skilled professionals with each other and fast-growing companies, for a virtual night of tech talks and networking featuring MINDBODY’s women tech leaders.
This invite-only gathering included a panel with MINDBODY’s tech leaders, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at product builds. It was a great opportunity to network with top professionals in your field, gain industry knowledge and career advice, and get answers to your questions.
The virtual event took place online Tuesday, July 14th from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM IST.
- 5:30 PM IST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 5:35 PM IST - Keynote Address from Bhalchandra Namjoshi, Managing Director and Head of India Operations at MINDBODY
- 5:45 PM IST - Tech Talk from MINDBODY
- 6:00 PM IST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring:
- Ekta Kamdar, Lead Product Manager
- Pallavi Kulkarni, Manager, People & Culture
- Namrata Kulkarni, Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- Isha Samant, Technical Program Manager
- 6:30 PM IST - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 7:00 PM IST - Event Concludes
MINDBODY is hiring. Their competitive benefits include 20 vacation days per year and monthly wellness vouchers (of course). The company was also one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index distinguishing transparency in gender reporting and advancing women’s equality.
Here’s what an attendee at one of our events with MINDBODY had to say: "This event was so great. It made me feel great how everyone was supporting each other."
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past two years, we’ve produced over one hundred events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires. Visit http://powertofly.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.