Check out GitHub.
🎉 You’re invited to watch our networking event with the Revenue Development Organization at GitHub, the largest and most advanced development platform in the world.
🗓️ During this event, you’ll…
- Meet GitHub’s revenue leaders
- Hear how GitHub innovates & sells new products
- Gain valuable insight into GitHub’s culture
- 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Elizabeth Pemmerl - VP of Revenue, Americas Enterprise and Microsoft GTM
- 12:25 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A featuring:
- Craig Snyder - Regional VP Sales
- Lizzie Chernia - Regional VP Sales
- Nathan Henderson - Senior Director - Solutions Engineering
- Manisha Priyadarshini - Associate Solutions Engineer
- Kelly Botelho - Director, Sales Development
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Networking Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About GitHub: GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by empowering them to build better software, together. As the largest and most advanced development platform in the world, GithHub serves 4+ million organizations and 84% of Fortune 100 companies. They foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Spotify, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.