See how your strengths could impact Mindbody’s mission.
You’re invited to watch our networking event with Mindbody, the world’s leading wellness experience technology platform. With 20 years of product innovation, research, and thought leadership behind them, they’re looking to continue their mission of advancing global wellness.
🔎 During this video, you’ll:
- Get the scoop on ClassPass, the "golden ticket" to wellness experiences
- Discover technology that’s revolutionizing the wellness industry
- Learn why Mindbody’s technologists love ❤️ their work culture
- Hear from an inspirational panel of leaders + gain career advice
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 2:05 PM ET / 11:05 AM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jacob Meacham, VP of Engineering, ClassPass
- 2:15 PM ET / 11:15 AM PT - Product Demo
- 2:20 PM ET / 11:20 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 2:55 PM ET / 11:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 3:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Mindbody: Mindbody is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry. Local entrepreneurs worldwide use Mindbody’s integrated software and payments platform to run, market, and grow their businesses. Consumers use Mindbody to more easily find, engage, and transact with wellness businesses in their local communities. The company was one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, distinguishing companies committed to advancing women’s equality.
In October 2021, Mindbody acquired ClassPass. ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best fitness, studio, wellness and experiences into one app! Their mission is to motivate people to live inspired lives every day by introducing and seamlessly connecting them to soul-nurturing experiences. At Mindbody + ClassPass, the teams are committed to “Connecting the World to Wellness” through living their core values.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.