We explored opportunities at BlackRock, one of the world's leading providers of investment, advisory and risk management solutions.
During an evening of networking, discussions, Q&A and more, attendees:
- 💰 Discovered career opportunities.
- 🔎 Heard firsthand accounts on life @ BlackRock.
- 🔥 Learned about BlackRock’s innovative products and services.
- 🎨 Toured BlackRock Atlanta’s art-inspired offices.
- 🗣️ Chatted with recruiters & hiring managers.
Being a technologist at BlackRock means the best of both worlds: working for one of the most advanced financial companies and being part of a team responsible for next-generation technology while working for one of the most advanced financial companies globally.
- 5:30 PM ET - Event Check-In
- 5:45 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff & Event Housekeeping
- 5:55 PM ET - Welcome Address from Maranie Brown, Vice President, Data Operations Program Management
- 6:05 PM ET - Fireside Chat + Audience Q&A
- 6:55 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 7:00 PM ET - Additional 30-Minute Networking Session
- 7:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About BlackRock: At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy; support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a leading career & events platform on a mission to fast-track economic equality. We’ve produced 2,000+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.