NGA’s mission and culture are exciting. Watch and see how you might have an impact.
As the eyes of the United States, informing our policymakers, military, and NATO allies on security threats, NGA’s mission is vitally important. So is their commitment to empowering team members with an inclusive culture where everyone thrives.
Catch the recording to:
- ⚖️ Hear from NGA Ambassadors on finding work-life balance
- 📈 Learn about professional growth opportunities @ NGA
- 🌟 Gain industry insights from expert technologists
Who knows? NGA might be the place where you can fly.
- 12:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM CT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 11:05 AM CT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Shauntai Dove-Dudley, Deputy, Mission Support Career Services
- 12:15 PM ET / 11:15 AM CT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- Kebra Beckford, Contracting Officer
- Korey Harvey, Hybrid Analyst
- Richard Wiley, Police Officer
- Jason Kiefer, Imagery Analyst
- Tedrina Stroud, Systems Engineer
- 12:40 PM ET / 11:40 AM CT - Closing Remarks
- 12:45 PM ET / 11:45 AM CT - Breakout Rooms with NGA Recruiters & Ambassadors
- 1:30 PM ET / 12:30 PM CT - Event Concludes
*Please note that to be considered for job opportunities, you must be able to legally work in the U.S.A. and be willing to relocate.
About the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA): NGA delivers world-class geospatial intelligence that provides a decisive advantage to policymakers, warfighters, intelligence professionals, and first responders. Anyone who sails a U.S. ship, flies a U.S. aircraft, makes national policy decisions, fights wars, locates targets, responds to national disasters, or even navigates with a cell phone relies on NGA. NGA is headquartered in Springfield, Virginia, and has two major locations in St. Louis and Arnold, Missouri. Hundreds of NGA employees serve on support teams at U.S. military, diplomatic, and allied locations around the world.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events worldwide with brands like Meta, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.