We invited participants to get to know Duck Creek Technologies, a leading provider of core system solutions to the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry.
They shared what makes them great, from their end-to-end software to their commitment to innovation to their award-winning workplace — and how you might thrive there.
Founded by insurance experts but built for the cloud, Duck Creek Technologies has enabled P&C businesses to deliver game-changing results for over 20 years and counting.
Participants joined to:
- 🚀 Dive inside Duck Creek’s best-in-class enterprise tools
- 🌐 Get a bird’s eye view of their flexible-first, global culture
- 🦆 Learn about the rewards of being a Duck
- 🗣️ Network with fellow talented professionals
- 📈 Hear from accomplished women leaders on breaking barriers in tech
- 11:00 AM ET / 10:00 AM CT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 11:05 AM ET / 10:05 AM CT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Jennifer Armstrong, VP Engineering
- 11:15 AM ET / 10:15 AM CT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 11:55 AM ET / 10:55 AM CT - Closing Remarks
- 12:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM CT - Event Concludes
About Duck Creek Technologies: Duck Creek Technologies is the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry. As a SaaS company, they provide the platform upon which modern insurance systems are built, enabling the industry to capitalize on the power of the cloud to run agile, intelligent, and evergreen operations. Authenticity, purpose, and transparency are core to Duck Creek, and they believe insurance should be there for individuals and businesses when, where, and how they need it most. Their market-leading solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand. Visit www.duckcreek.com to learn more.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events worldwide with brands like Meta, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.