Accenture partnered with PowerToFly to bring you an exciting virtual chat with some of Accenture's women leaders in SAP consulting who were eager to share their career journeys and answer your questions.
Attendees had the opportunity to:
- Engage with some of Accenture's women leaders in SAP consulting to discuss how they're solving clients' biggest challenges while growing their careers with meaning and purpose.
- Hear career journeys from our diverse and experienced panel of leaders.
- Learn tips for taking your job performance to the next level.
- Ask questions about our work and culture during the "Ask Me Anything" audience Q&A.
- Explore current career opportunities with Accenture.
Accenture panelists included:
- Valerie Jalufka, North America Resources, SAP Lead
- Francesca Mazzoleni, Managing Director, Technology Consulting
- Sarah Su, Senior Manager, SAP Technology
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company that provides solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. In addition to being leaders in the professional services world, Accenture is a leader in championing a culture of equality—a workplace environment where everyone feels like they belong and experiences equal opportunities. Learn more about their goal towards a 50/50 gender-balanced workforce by 2025, with 25% of their managing directors being women by 2020. And check out Accenture's Getting to Equal 2019 research piece, which uncovers how equality drives innovation. We'd love for you to get to know them and their company culture better at the event!