Watch our virtual networking experience with CloudBees, Inc., a globally distributed company creating the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system. We’re bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at their upcoming projects, company culture, job opportunities, diversity initiatives, and more.
CloudBees is used by 3,500+ world-renowned brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500. Their system works across any cloud, in any development environment, and offers developer flexibility and freedom. Companies love CloudBees, so it’s no surprise their fully-remote team of 500+ employees is growing.
This event took place on Wednesday, October 7th from 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM ET (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM CET).
- 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT / 6:30 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:35 PM ET / 9:35 AM PT / 6:35 PM CET - Welcome Address from CloudBees
- 12:45 PM ET / 9:45 AM PT / 6:45 PM CET - Tech Talk/Product Demonstration from CloudBees
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT / 6:55 PM CET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A Featuring:
- Kristin Baskett, Senior Manager, Product Marketing
- Dorra Bouchiha, Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Nicola Harvey, Director, EMEA Channels, Global Sls & Alliances
- Moritz Plassnig, Senior Vice President, Operations & Corporate Development
- April Mace, Assistant Vice President, Global Solution Architecture
- 1:25 PM ET / 10:25 AM PT / 7:25 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT / 7:30 PM CET - Optional Breakout Sessions Begin
- 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT / 8:00 PM CET - Event Concludes
CloudBees is hiring! Employees work fully-remotely across the globe, meaning a flexible work schedule is a given. CloudBees’ comprehensive benefits package includes paid parental leave, adoption assistance, a competitive local healthcare plan, mentorship and professional development opportunities, and generous vacation time.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.