We invite you to meet not just one, but THREE incredible companies during a special virtual networking event with Snap Inc., Smartsheet, and 2U. Joined by an impressive panel of women leaders, we’re bringing you a 90-minute session with behind-the-scenes tech news, industry insight, career advice, job opportunities, and more.
This event is designed for experienced Engineers, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Product Designers. While you don’t have to be job searching to attend, Snap Inc., Smartsheet, and 2U are hiring. By registering, you’ll get your foot in the door for a career with these companies.
This event took place on Tuesday, October 20th from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM ET (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM PT).
Snap Inc. is the camera company behind Snapchat, Spectacles, and Bitmoji. They contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. Since millions of people from all walks of life use Snap’s products every day, it’s important for the company to bring the same diversity of cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives to their tech organization. Check out their openings!
Smartsheet was founded in 2005 with the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet’s passionate team of 1,600+ employees work from offices around the world. Check out their openings!
2U is an educational technology company that contracts with non-profit colleges and universities to offer online degree programs. From their industry-leading learning platform to clinical placements and career counseling, they help students achieve more. 2U currently has 135+ degree programs, 75 university partners, and 170+ short courses for those looking to further their education. Check out their openings!
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Company Presentation & Audience Q&A with Snap Inc. Featuring:
- Kate Reva, Technical Program Manager
- Michele Wilson, Senior Technical Recruiter
- 3:20 PM ET / 12:20 PM PT - Company Presentation & Audience Q&A with Smartsheet Featuring:
- Sarah Eldridge, Senior Technical Recruiter
- Priyanka Gopinath, Senior Software Engineering Manager
- Katie Wendling, Senior Technical Recruiter
- 3:35 PM ET / 12:35 PM PT - Company Presentation & Audience Q&A with 2U Featuring:
- Makenzie Garcia, Technical Recruiter
- Mariah Levy, Product Manager
- Laurel Moczydlowski, Manager Productivity Systems Operations
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions Begin
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require accommodation to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.