VideoAmp is reinventing the $115 billion brand advertising industry through a software and data platform for marketers. We invite you to meet the women leaders behind VideoAmp’s success during this unique networking experience.
VideoAmp is hiring! Visit their page on PowerToFly to learn more about the company including their open roles.
This event took place on Tuesday, October 27th, from 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM ET (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM PT).
- 7:00 PM ET / 4:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 7:05 PM ET / 4:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Marisa Peters, Chief People Officer
- 7:10 PM ET / 4:10 PM PT - Informational Talk from VideoAmp
- 7:20 PM ET / 4:20 PM PT - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Jackie Calderon, Vice President, Program Management
- Misti Mordoch, Data Engineer
- Josh Nisenson, Senior Vice President, Engineering
- Deepthi Venkatesh, Data Engineer
- 7:55 PM ET / 4:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT - Breakout Sessions Begin
- 8:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
VideoAmp’s team of “Vampers” are defined by their people-first culture. This is evident not only in their customer relationships, but how they take care of their employees. Alongside traditional perks, Vampers receive 75-100% employer-paid health insurance, a $2,000 annual family vacation stipend, babysitter funds, flexible results-only work hours, unlimited personal training, and equity.
About VideoAmp: VideoAmp is a software and data platform for marketers to optimize their media investment. Their platform connects the dots between ad exposures, audiences, and outcomes to create a true deduplicated read of performance across linear TV, OTT, digital and walled garden media.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.