Calling out to technology professionals! Join us for an invite-only virtual networking experience with American Express. The company’s technology organization develops digital products and platforms that deliver one of the best customer experiences in the industry. During this 90-minute session, you’ll meet a few of their most prominent women leaders.
This event took place on Wednesday, 9th December, from 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM IST.
- 4:00 PM IST - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 4:05 PM IST - Welcome & Keynote Address from Ruchika Panesar, Vice President, CTO Group & Head of Technology
- 4:20 PM IST - Tech Talk/ Product Demonstration from Subhashini Subramaniam, Engineering Director
- 4:30 PM IST - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring:
- Anuprita Bhatt, Director, Infrastructure Security Automation
- Shuchi Dikshit, Vice President of Technology, Finance Data Engineering
- Richa Dogra, Director, People Strategy
- Subhashini Subramaniam, Engineering Director
- Prajeesh Thirunala, Vice President of Technology, Global Payment Network
- 4:55 PM IST - Closing Remarks
- 5:00 PM IST - Breakout Sessions
- 5:30 PM IST - Event Concludes
About American Express: American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. The company was listed as #9 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune 2020.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.