American Express is one of the world’s most recognized brands. What goes on behind the scenes to create the premier service company and largest credit card issuer by volume? Just ask their technology organization.
Join us for an intimate virtual networking experience with American Express’ women technology leaders. During an interactive 90-minute session, you’ll learn about the team’s upcoming projects, gain career advice, discuss job opportunities, and get your foot in the door for a new career.
This event took place online Tuesday, 8th December, from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM GMT).
- 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM GMT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 11:05 AM ET / 4:05 PM GMT - Keynote Address from Tom Verutes, Vice President, Enterprise Big Data & Customer Engagement Technology
- 11:15 AM ET / 4:15 PM GMT - Tech Talk/ Product Demonstration from Karina Alvarez Silverstein, Vice President of Engineering
- 11:25 AM ET / 4:25 PM GMT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring:
- Divyangi Anchan, Vice President, Engineering, Global Risk & Compliance Technology
- Karina Alvarez Silverstein, Vice President of Engineering
- Tom Verutes, Vice President, Enterprise Big Data & Customer Engagement Technology
- Vanessa Hackett, Vice President, Product & Engineering, Loyalty
- 12:00 AM ET / 5:00 PM GMT - Closing Remarks
- 12:05 PM ET / 5:05 PM GMT - Breakout Sessions
- 12:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM GMT - Event Concludes
About American Express: American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights, and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. They make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel, and expense management solutions.
The company was listed as #9 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune 2020 and received a 100% on the “Corporate Equality Index Score” from the 2020 Human Rights Campaign.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 300+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.