Meet a few of Bristol Myers Squibb’s leaders, get an inside look at the company, and discover new job opportunities during this virtual networking event.
Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company transforming patients’ lives through science. By combining the agility of biotech with the scope of an established pharmaceutical company, they are able to drive scientific innovation and help patients overcome serious diseases.
Their workforce is more than 50% female, 29% minority, and centered around equality, integrity, and inclusion. Is it the right fit for you?
Find out here with insight into Bristol Myers Squibb’s culture, their upcoming projects, and what you can expect if you join the team.
This event took place online Tuesday, April 27th from 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM ET.
- 12:00 PM ET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Pam Stanton, Executive Director & Chief of Staff to CIO
- 12:10 PM ET - Tech Talk from Sugandha Gupta, Senior Director, Data Capabilities Group, Enabling Functions
- 12:20 PM ET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Laura D’Ambrosio, Director, IT Application Lifecycle Management
- Bhagya Murali, Senior Director, Digital Capability Management, Cell Therapy Patient Services
- Kyri Papadaratsakis, Director, IT Quality Management, Controls & Process Management
- 12:55 PM ET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Bristol Myers Squibb: Bristol Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases. Their medicines are helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience, fibrosis and others. They have built a sustainable pipeline of potential therapies, and are leveraging translational medicine and data analytics to understand how they can deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to achieve the best outcome.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that connects professionals with companies that value diversity and inclusion. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.