Your next job could be with SoftwareONE, the leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions.
They’re hiring and want to meet technologists like you.
Tune in for an inside look at the company—including the tech sector’s upcoming projects, employee perks, and what you can expect if you join the team. With sales capabilities in 90 countries and 7,700 global employees, SoftwareONE offers a comprehensive career path that might be right for you.
Not job searching? Listen in for career advice and industry insight.
This event took place online Thursday, June 3rd from 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM CET.
- 3:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM CET - Welcome & Keynote Address from Joaquin Potel, Global Lead Application Services
- 3:15 PM CET - Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Janeit Khreis, Google Maps Lead
- Felix Temming, Business Lead Application Services DACH
- Serena Gonsalves-Fersch, Head of Talent Management- Academy
- Alba Campo, Talent Acquisition- Academy
- Alexandra Negoita, Talent Acquisition Lead, Central Eastern Europe
- 3:55 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM CET - Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About SoftwareONE: SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With capabilities across the entire value chain, it helps companies design and implement their technology strategy, buy the right software and cloud solutions at the right price, and manage and optimize their software estate. Its offerings are connected by PyraCloud, SoftwareONE’s proprietary digital platform, that provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 5,800 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that connects professionals with companies that value diversity and inclusion. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.