Get to know Mindbody, the world’s leading wellness services marketplace, during this virtual networking event.
They’re hiring remote team members and would love to hear from you!
Tune in for a behind-the-scenes look at how Mindbody’s software links hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness, and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve.
You’ll learn about opportunities that could fit your skillset and gain the insight you need to decide if Mindbody is the right place for you.
Not job searching? Don’t sweat it! The event includes tech talks and career insight from leading professionals in tech and product design.
- Hear an honest, inside perspective on working at Mindbody
- Learn about job opportunities that could match your skillset
- Gain career advice from industry leaders
- 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET/ 9:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Regina Wallace-Jones, Senior Vice President, Product & Engineering
- 12:15 PM ET/ 9:15 AM PT - Tech Talk Featuring:
- 12:25 PM ET/ 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET/ 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00 AM PT - Breakout Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET/ 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About Mindbody: Mindbody is the leading technology platform for the wellness industry. Local entrepreneurs worldwide use Mindbody’s integrated software and payments platform to run, market, and grow their businesses. Consumers use Mindbody to more easily find, engage, and transact with wellness businesses in their local communities. The company was one of 230 companies selected for the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, distinguishing companies committed to advancing women’s equality.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is fast-tracking economic equality by upskilling and connecting underrepresented talent to roles in highly visible sectors. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Microsoft, American Express, Facebook, and Slack, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.