Watch our virtual networking event with American Express.
You'll hear from several women leaders and recruiters from AMEX US & UK and get the inside scoop on their inclusive culture, upcoming projects, and job opportunities across tech, finance, and marketing.
With 60,000 team members in 110 countries, AMEX is one of the leading multinational financial services corporations. From delivering one of the best customer experiences in the industry to taking commerce to new heights, you could help bring the iconic brand into the future.
- Hear an inside perspective on working at American Express.
- Gain career advice from industry leaders.
- 11:00 AM ET / 16:00 GMT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 11:05 AM ET / 16:05 GMT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Brigida Munoz, VP, Connectivity Lead Office of Enterprise Inclusion, Diversity & Business Engagement
- 11:15 AM ET / 16:15 GMT - Tech Talk: “Embracing Both Sides of Innovation: Creation & Destruction” Featuring:
- Sarvenaz Myslicki, VP, Technology
- 11:30 AM ET / 16:30 GMT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- 12:00 PM ET / 17:00 GMT - Optional Breakout Sessions: “Day in the Life & Ask Me Anything”
- 12:55 PM ET / 17:55 GMT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:00 PM ET / 18:00 GMT - Event Concludes
*We’ll share all registrants’ profiles with the American Express talent acquisition team. If you’re unable to attend but interested in job opportunities, please register anyway.*
About American Express: American Express is a globally integrated payments company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. The company was listed as #10 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune 2021.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.