Watch our networking event with VideoAmp.
🤝 Tune in to meet a few of VideoAmp’s diverse leaders and hear their best tips & tricks for climbing the ladder, sharpening your skills, and building your dream career.
📊 Data, data, data! Outside of just career-boosting tips, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at how VideoAmp is creating a more sophisticated data-driven advertising ecosystem that redefines how media is valued, bought, and sold.
🥁 Like what you hear? Drum roll… VideoAmp is hiring tech and sales professionals just like you!
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Lacey McAfoose, VP FP&A Being Non-Tech in Tech
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A Featuring:
- Susan Engleson, Senior Product Manager
- Adria Jewell, VP of Marketing Science
- Stephanie Wayne, Product Manager
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About VideoAmp: The mission of VideoAmp is to be the independent software and data company creating a more sophisticated data-driven advertising ecosystem that redefines how media is valued, bought and sold. Our platform provides measurement and optimization tools that unifies audiences across the disparate systems of traditional TV, streaming video and digital media. We are unlocking new value for those that currently operate within a siloed view of their audiences, creating efficiencies for the entire industry. We are transforming a 100-year old industry by powering a more effective three-way value exchange that results in advertisers increasing their return on investment, publishers increasing their revenues and improving the viewing experience for consumers.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.