PowerToFly hosted a private networking event with Audible.
🎧 We got a behind-the-scenes look at Audible’s technology organization with some of their top women leaders.
💬 Our audience heard firsthand how Audible engineers design, develop, and test software components and applications for the largest creator and provider of audiobooks in the world.
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Tanya Kravtsov, Senior Director of Quality Assurance
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Lightning Talks with Kaylee Kohfeldt, Software Development Engineer II, Khushboo Kumari, Software Development Engineer II, and Apurva Ramavarapu, Software Development Engineer II
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A featuring:
- 3:55 PM ET / 12:55 PM PT - Closing Remarks
- 4:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM PT - Optional Breakout Sessions
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Audible: At Audible, they innovate and inspire through the power of voice. They’re changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, they’ve redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories they tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's their people who make Audible's service possible. They’re listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Their perspectives and experiences power their ideas and come together in their mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.