Watch our networking event with Microsoft Identity & Network Access.
🔒 The Identity engineering team builds and manages Microsoft’s online identity providers for all of their online services and platforms like Azure, Office, Xbox, and HoloLens.
🎙️ Tune in to meet a panel of diverse leaders from Identity & Network Access and hear an inside perspective on their work culture.
You’ll learn about their:
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee perks
- Inclusion initiatives
- Upcoming projects
- … and what you can expect if you join!
- 3:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 3:05 PM ET / 12:05 PM PT - Welcome & Keynote Address from Aashima Narula, Partner Group Engineering Manager
- 3:15 PM ET / 12:15 PM PT - Tech Talk from Matt Atkins, Principal Software Engineer
- 3:25 PM ET / 12:25 PM PT - Panel Discussion & Audience Q+A, featuring:
- Jia Le He, Senior Software Engineer
- Dikenna Ogbo, Software Engineer
- Debaprajna Bhattacharyya, Principal Group Engineering Manager
- Eugene Oh, Software Engineer II
- Debbie Furtado, Principal Group Engineering Manager
- 4:25 PM ET / 1:25 PM PT - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT - Event Concludes
About Microsoft: Microsoft enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This involves being deeply inclusive. They expect each team member—no matter what their level, role or function—to play an active role in creating environments where people of a diverse range of backgrounds are excited to bring all of who they are and do their best work.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run startup that works with companies to identify skilled professionals they’d like to network with. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like American Express, Microsoft, Deloitte, and Slack, which have resulted in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Unfortunately, PowerToFly and Microsoft cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.