Come visualize your future at GitHub.
🎉 We hosted a networking & hiring event with GitHub, the developer company.
🗓️ GitHub team members joined us for an interactive event to deliver valuable insight into their culture and teams.
- 12:00 PM ET/ 9:00 AM PT - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET / 9:05 AM PT - Welcome Address from Rachel Potvin, VP of Engineering, Data, Security and Productivity
- 12:15 PM ET / 9:15 AM PT - Tech Talk from Cory Wilkerson, VP of Engineering
- 12:25 PM ET / 9:25 AM PT - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A featuring:
- 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT - Closing Remarks
- 1:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM PT - Optional Networking Sessions
- 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT - Event Concludes
About GitHub: GitHub is the developer company. They make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. They foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and Spotify, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.