Morgan Stanley hopes to meet you during a private event.
🗓️ We’re thrilled to host an intimate in-person event at the Halcyon “live, work, play” community, featuring leaders from Morgan Stanley Alpharetta.
🎙️ During an evening of networking & presentations, you’ll:
- Gain insight into Morgan Stanley’s market strategy & technology initiatives.
- Hear about the future of the firm.
- Learn about Alpharetta’s career opportunities.
- Expand your peer-to-peer network.
- Exchange ideas & market insight.
📍 Additionally, you’ll tour the Alpharetta office, part of the Halcyon community! This 135-acre gathering place includes curated shops, chef-driven restaurants, loft offices, a 4-acre open green space, and so much more.
🍷 Complimentary beverages and snacks will be provided.
⚠️ All attendees must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Agenda: (Subject to Change)
- 5:30 PM ET - Networking & Refreshments
- 6:00 PM ET - Welcome from Katharine Zaleski, CoFounder & President, PowerToFly
- 6:05 PM ET - Why Morgan Stanley, Alpharetta? A talk by Tasha Smith, Executive Director, COO
- 6:15 PM ET - Panel Discussion + Audience Q&A featuring:
- 7:00 PM ET - Additional Networking
- 7:30 PM ET - Event Concludes
About Morgan Stanley: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Their Technology division partners with their business units and leading technology companies to redefine how business is done in ever more global and dynamic financial markets. With a sizable investment in technology, Morgan Stanley has leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Their insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to their clients’ businesses.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to fully participate in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
PowerToFly and Morgan Stanley cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.