The Senior Project Manager - Skincare will be responsible for leading the stage gate lifecycle process from project initiation through launch for Allergen Aesthetics projects. Brands in scope include SkinMedica®, Diamond Glow® and Latisse®.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Leads cross-functional team members to develop and drive the project, including product evaluation & development.
- Manages the project and associated cross-functional plans to drive execution in collaboration with R&D, Operations & Commercial and ensures alignment with the Commercial Strategy.
- Ensures milestones, goals, and budget are achieved and risk is effectively managed.
- Communicates milestones and deliverables status to leadership. Including mitigation strategy and compression opportunities.
- Responsible for COGs estimates and Expense reporting financials including annual budgeting, tracking and monitoring of monthly actuals against the approved forecast.
- Provides decision analysis expertise and tools to the teams for strategic planning and operational execution.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for product development process, project governance, development plans, critical path, decision trees and project financials.
- Ensures adherence to all governance processes, deliverables and escalations
- Plans and leads kick-off meetings, clarifying individual roles and responsibilities and defining expectations and success factors for the team
- Maintains all systems and tools necessary to appropriately track initiatives as well as pipeline status
- Minimum of 5 years of multi-functional experience in Supply chain, QA, R&D, Finance, Regulatory
- Demonstrated experience within Skincare, Pharma, or Medical Device Research and Development
- Demonstrated experience in using project management best practices
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, solve complex problems and manage ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Ability to encourage intelligent risk taking and a bold culture.
- Undergraduate degree within a relevant course of study, MBA preferred
- Formal project management training or PMP Certification is desirable
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes ingood faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individualcompensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimatelypay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/visioninsurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of payis considered to bewages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefitsthat are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid andmay be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Minimum Salary $109,500
Maximum Salary $208,000
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced