We went inside PepsiCo’s inclusive technology organization.
You already know PepsiCo, a global food and beverage company whose products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. But did you know they’re in the middle of a digital transformation?
What’s more, PepsiCo understands that diversity and inclusion in the workplace nurtures creativity and boosts innovation. As a “truly global-working company,” they’re expanding teams from all walks of life who think differently and spark inspiration. And you could be part of it.
During a 90-minute virtual session, we:
- 🚀 Heard how PepsiCo’s diverse technologists are evolving products and processes
- ❤️ Learned how PepsiCo’s state-of-the-art digital hubs foster inclusion
- 🌈 Discovered PepsiCo’s supportive culture
- 🔎 Got the scoop on tech trends from PepsiCo leaders
- 10:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM CET - PowerToFly Kickoff
- 10:05 AM ET / 4:05 PM CET - Welcome Address from Venky Santhirahasan, Senior Vice President of Engineering
- 10:15 AM ET / 4:15 PM CET - Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A featuring
- 10:55 AM ET / 4:55 PM CET - Closing Remarks from PowerToFly
- 11:00 AM ET / 5:00 PM CET - Breakout Sessions
- 11:30 PM ET / 5:30 PM CET - Event Concludes
About PepsiCo: PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay's, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,000+ events across the world with brands like Facebook, Slack, Microsoft, and PwC, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate in this event fully, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about this policy.