Relativity’s intuitive software is reimagining a responsible future — and you might be part of it.
Working in technology, we are at the forefront of innovation and growth. Attendees joined Relativity for a coffee chat panel discussion, where they learned how to leverage technologies and their networked to make the next step in their career. Our panelists also dove into career advice and share industry-specific challenges and successes and what excites them about working in legal technology. After the discussion, Talents joined the Relativity recruiting team for an “Ask Me Anything” session to learn more about our interview process, available positions, tips for applying, and more.
Why Relativity? Their standout culture keeps winning them a slew of awards, including Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators 2023, Top Workplaces USA 2023, Built In Chicago Best Places to Work 2022, Great Place to Work’s Best Workplaces™ in Poland 2022, and PowerToFly’s Best Remote Companies to Work for in 2023.
During a private virtual networking event, attendees got the opportunity:
- 💻 Dive inside Relativity’s industry-leading products + programs
- 🚀 Learn how to leverage technologies and your network to make the next step in your career
- 🔥 Hear from leaders on Relativity's engineering and product team who will dive into career advice, share industry-specific challenges and successes, and what excites them about working in legal technology
- 🌐 Network with talented professionals
- 💰 Explore exciting engineering opportunities
- 12:00 PM ET/6:00 PM CET - PowerToFly kickoff
- 12:05 PM ET/6:05 PM CET- Welcome & Relativity introduction
- 12:15 PM ET/6:15 PM CET - Coffee chat panel discussion & audience Q+A featuring:
- 1:05 PM ET/7:05 PM CET - “Ask me anything” with Relativity’s recruiters
- 1:25 PM ET/7:25 PM CET - Closing remarks from PowerToFly
- 1:30 PM ET/7:30 PM CET - Event concludes
About Relativity: Relativity makes software to help users organize data, discover the truth and act on it. Its SaaS product, RelativityOne, manages large volumes of data and quickly identifies key issues during litigation and internal investigations. Relativity has more than 300,000 users in approximately 40 countries serving thousands of organizations globally primarily in legal, financial services, and government sectors, including the U.S. Department of Justice and 198 of the Am Law 200.
About PowerToFly: PowerToFly is a women-run platform that works with companies to identify skilled professionals for networking and recruiting opportunities. Over the past few years, we’ve produced 1,500+ events across the world with brands like Meta, Spotify, Microsoft, and Deloitte, resulting in countless hires.
About PowerToFly’s Events: All RSVP’d attendees are welcome, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or age. If you require assistance to participate, please email email@example.com, and we will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
→ PowerToFly cannot admit outside recruiters to this event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this policy.