Supporting Veterans and Military Spouses
DIVERSITY REBOOT SERIES 2021:
Whether you're a veteran looking for a civilian role that will leverage your prior skills and experience, or a military spouse looking for a job that can accommodate your mobile lifestyle, we hope you'll join us to hear directly from companies committed to supporting military members and their families!
Learn about programs and roles designed specifically for veterans and military spouses, and get tips from recruiters and hiring managers on how to best showcase your experience.
Sign up here — it's free! Potential panel, fireside chat or workshop will include:
- How Can Veterans Make Their Way into the Alleys of Corporate America?
- Being an Immigrant in the Military
- How Military Spouses Benefit from Remote Roles
- Celebrating Women Veterans in Tech
- Exploring a Career in Cybersecurity
- Managing Mental Health as a Veteran or Military Spouse
- Learning from LGBTQIA+ Veterans and Military Spouses
- Assisting Veterans with Disabilities
- Supporting Veteran-owned Small Businesses
- Mastering Your Compensation Superpowers as a Veteran: Negotiating, Resume Building & More
GRAB YOUR FREE LINKEDIN HEADSHOT AT POWERTOFLY'S VIRTUAL PHOTO BOOTH AS PART OF OUR "SUPPORTING VETERANS & MILITARY SPOUSES" SUMMIT
Come grab your free LinkedIn and PowerToFly profile headshot at our virtual photo booth, available November 15th to 17th only. Then, show off your new pic at our free Virtual Job Fair on November 18th or share it on social with #powertofly. Click here to get snapping!