Early Career Connections & Mid-Career Pivots
DIVERSITY REBOOT SERIES 2022:
Whether you're launching your career or revamping it, don't miss this free opportunity to connect with companies looking for interns, entry-level professionals, career pivoters, and individuals returning to work. The Early Career Connections & Mid-Career Pivots Summit is the perfect opportunity to network with your peers, ask professionals about their transition to the working world and new roles, and most importantly, connect directly with companies! Are you wondering…
- how to showcase your coursework on your resume?
- how to highlight the experience you've cultivated as a caregiver?
- how the skills from your current role transfer to a new industry or position?
- what kind of internships to pursue to land your dream role after graduation?
- how to land an internship without any experience?
- what to wear to your (in-person or virtual) interview?
- how to know if a career change is right for you?
- how to navigate the ins and outs of returnships
- how to battle ageism in the workplace
If you said yes to any of the above, this summit is perfect for you. Sign up and connect directly with recruiters, hiring managers, and experts who want to help you find your next role!
Speakers from our 2021 “Early Career Connects & Mid-Career Pivots” summit included Liane Hornsey, EVP & Chief People Officer of Palo Alto Networks; Ann Hiatt, Leadership Strategist & Author; Tami Forman, Executive Director of Path Forward; Tracy Timm, Founder & CEO at Thrivist; Christina Coraglio, Senior Manager, Product Development & Strategy at HelloFresh; Heather Miller, Founder of GrasshoppHer; Helen Sanchez, Career Consultant & Ageism Strategist; Carol Fishman Cohen, CEO and Co-Founder of iRelaunch, and many more.