Zendesk is seeking a collaborative and detail oriented Senior Collections Specialist to help handle our global customer accounts. We are looking for a collaborative teammate, a quick learner, motivated and enjoy working in a constantly evolving environment. Highly experienced with doing Business to Business (SMB) collections with an understanding of an area of specialization; key accounts/hyper care account management; resolves a broad range of issues in creative ways.
- Manages the high volume SMB customers portfolio on a daily basis via AR Aging report.
- Examines and investigates the detailed level of customer accounts invoices, payments, credit memos, and unapplied credit via account reconciliation.
- Makes regular calls and emails to customers based on the Collection Policy and guidelines of the Company.
- Collaborates with Sales, Legal, Finance Ops, Renewals, and another internal workforce to ensure proper coordination and escalation are addressed on the account and/or resolve billing issues which has a direct impact on the collection process.
- Recommends Suspension, Cancellation, Write-off, and Reactivation.
- Analyses the delinquent account balances and negotiates with delinquent accounts
- Assists team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation
- Participates & supports Process Improvements and Playbook updates, changes, and revisions.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Collections/ Account Receivables work experience dealing with enterprise/ corporate international/ global companies.
- Proven track record in collecting and resolving high value, sophisticated and problematic customer receivable accounts.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and have an inquisitive nature with a desire to understand and positively challenge and evolve processes.
- Excellent communication, self-aware, transparent, congenial, open to feedback, curious and motivated to learn and master new skills.
- Ability to develop a collaborative working relationships with key internal stakeholders to help drive revenue growth.
- NetSuite, Zuora and High Radius tools experience a plus.
- Flexible mentality, with willingness and ability to adapt to change, particularly regarding how and when work gets done.
- Amenable to work at different working shifts - AMER (graveyard) & EMEA (mid-shift) including weekends & public holidays.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary package
- Attractive Retirement Benefit
- Medical (HMO) and Life Insurance upon employment
- 20 days Annual Vacation Leave
- Flexible (Hybrid) work environment with WFH equipment provided
About Zendesk - Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide have the flexibility to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
Follow Zendesk To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly! Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers... Read more