Join us as we pursue our exciting new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!About this opportunity:
The Sr Manager of DEI Content & Engagement will be a key member of Splunk’s global DEI organization. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategically bold, coordinated and purposeful DEI content.
You will partner closely with the CDO, our Corporate Communications teams and other crucial stakeholder partners. Responsibilities will include implementing our global DEI communications strategy owning the development of DEI content and experiences that are timely, relevant, engaging and that enable Splunk’s DEI strategy and ambitions.
Prior experience in the field of diversity communications, marketing and content development, along with culturally proficient written communications skills will allow Splunk to lead the DEI space!Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and delivery of proactive DEI communications strategy and products for the organization.
- Develop DEI messaging capability for the Chief Diversity Officer and other leaders on a variety of DEI topics and issues (blogs, social media posts, internal/external statements, speaking engagements, event strategy, etc)
- Advise the CDO on engagement strategies in response to critical external and/or internal diversity or social justice activations and collaborate with leadership to drive DEI transformation.
- Develop DEI thought leadership and original research.
- Partner with and enabling our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) with communications plans and activities.
- Develop a smart and sophisticated culturally competent style to all DEI communications by crafting alliances between functional areas.
- Serve as the key content writer for the CDO and DEI team
- Experience crafting inclusive DEI specific strategies, messaging, change and engagement approaches; an outstanding ability to understand and incorporate the cultural nuances of language across dimensions of diversity.
- Experience working cross-functionally, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, partners, and teams.
- Outstanding track record in developing, prioritizing and managing communications strategies and cultural insights
- Demonstrated ability to influence and counsel leadership at all levels.
- Demonstrate empathy and inspirational messaging that engages others, inspires followership and catalyzes meaningful action.
- Strong emotional intelligence, communication and presentation skills.
- Software industry ideal but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Organizational Development. Masters Degree preferred but not required, or equivalent.
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $110,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).