This role will serve as the lead subject matter expert and project manager to support further development and implementation of the iCIMS and broader talent acquisition and human resource tech ecosystem and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert for iCIMS Technology as business owner
- Ensure successful delivery and adoption of new features, including processes and integration into new & existing technology
- Responsible for working with Global & Local TA, HR, IT, Group to map and create processes and works flows
- Assist in building engaging change management plans including implementation and process adoption/training for end users within the region
- Support and actively contribute to HR Digitalization projects, including integration with further internal tools
- Manage system configuration
- Coordinate and guide resources and internal & external stakeholders
- Demonstrate leadership for all phases of project - Plan, Build, Run, Optimise
- Create and deliver project level documentation and drive project plans to ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, and coordinating all necessary meetings and communication to ensure project success.
- Define and drive the appropriate customisation that allows for alignment with global as well as ensures that customised solutions meet any legal or regulatory requirements in the countries and respective regions (labour law, data protection, etc.)
- Ability to lead engagement with efficient use of resources
- Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with rapid changes in the cloud space, including the introduction and deployment of new cloud platforms and tools.
What we offer:
- Generous pay with bonus structure
- Independent environment without a lot of red tape where you are empowered to make decisions
- Substantial benefits package that includes:
- Full suite of medical coverage with A+ carriers, Dental and Vision with strong employer contributions
- Additional voluntary coverage available for Pet, Identity Theft Protection, Accident & Critical Illness
- 401k program with employer matching 50% up to the first 10% of employee’s contributions
- Wellness plan that include credits to premiums, employer contributions towards savings plan of your choice, and a new fit bit
- Access to EAP and concierge services
- Pre-Paid Legal at no cost
- Plentiful PTO that includes paid holidays, floating holidays, your birthday off, a volunteer day, and vacation time
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Learning and development opportunities galore
- Tuition reimbursement
- And much more!
- Specific to Milwaukee-based office employees: company paid parking
- Winning culture, inclusive environment, and friendly people all over the world
- A remote-friendly organization, with colleagues working remotely either part or full-time