Freddie Mac makes home possible for millions of families and individuals by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Benefits include:
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.Position Overview:
Do you want to add value to a hybrid business and technology complex team? Are you an adept communicator with remote teams? We are looking for an experienced, energetic team player to join our fast-paced and highly talented Freddie Mac Trust Account team! We’re looking for someone who is a self starter, quick learner, results oriented teammate. Apply today and learn why Freddie Mac has a lot to offer!
**This position is a hybrid work schedule, requiring 3 days in the office and 2 days remote**
- This is a hybrid role across business and technology. The ideal candidate will collaborate with business data owners to ensure source data quality aligns with business needs. Candidate will also be required to perform baseline business operation functions as needed.
- Assists in building business requirements with finding patterns and relationships in data.
- Will build business intelligence report using data.
- Must possess strong understanding of internal business processes and will require presentation skills.
- Typically requires experience in relational database structures, and system testing.
- Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets, fluent in scripting and rapid prototyping skills including expertise in technology such as SAS, SQL, Java, Python. DDL and BI tools such as Tableau.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems.
- Works under normal supervision.
- Follows established directions.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy.
- College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred. Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience.
- This team is responsible for execution of a technology solution for complex reconciliation processes.
- Streamline operations and reduce risk in the business area while executing with a change and innovative minset
- Coordination of several change management deliverables to meet business objectives.
- Execution of change management responsibilities as it relates to our business area
- Develop and manage resolutions to business related problems
- Partner with our development teams to develop updated procedures and process flows
- Execute Change Management oriented responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2-4+ years of experience
- Previous Consulting background required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Business Analysis or other certification preferred
- Previous Change Management experience required
- SAS, SQL, Java, DDL and BI tools such as Tableau. are all required
- Python preferred
- Operations background preferred
- Multi-task/prioritize/detail oriented
- Business Partner management
- Deliverable oriented
- Fast learner
- Detail oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Problem Solver
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.Time-type:Full timeJob Category:Data ManagementFLSA Status:Non-Exempt