Freddie Mac makes home possible for millions of families and individuals by providing mortgage capital to lenders. Benefits include:
At Freddie Mac, you will do important work to build a better housing finance system and you’ll be part of a team helping to make homeownership and rental housing more accessible and affordable across the nation.
As part of Freddie Mac’s return to the office pilot, all employees, contingent workers and visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be on-site unless they have an approved accommodation.
We are currently seeking a Quantitative Analytics Senior to join the Credit Analytics & Reporting team in the Single Family division. This position will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of data and current code base, perform analysis and prepare reports and presentations.
**This position is a hybrid work schedule, requiring 2 days in the office and 3 days remote**
Our team is responsible for producing reporting packages to monitor trends and performance. We analyze different test and learn or pilot programs to assess risk of the offerings and create reports to monitor these offerings closely to assess broad roll out. We perform significant user activities for different enterprise models for user acceptance testing and provide feedback.
- Execute baseline processes and reports monthly and interpret results as it relates to credit risk management
- Follow appropriate controls and standards established to maintain and create documentation for processes & reports.
- Participate in performing ad-hoc analytics in support of credit policy
- Cleanse, manipulate and analyze large datasets using statistical software
- Collaborate with team members and interact across organizational lines to meet business objectives
- Degree in quantitative finance, statistics, mathematics, economics, data analytics or a related quantitative field preferred, with 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Work experience and proficiency in programming and/or data mining languages such as SQL, SAS, R, or Python
- Experience working with large data sets and relational database
- Strong experience with Tableau and Excel is preferred.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills both verbal and written.
Keys to Success in this Role:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain partnerships within and outside the team to achieve desired results
- Eagerness to learn and improve business knowledge to solve business problems
- Adapt to changing priorities and shift focus as needed
Current Freddie Mac employees please apply through the internal career site.
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will ensure that individuals with differing abilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Notice to External Search Firms: Freddie Mac partners with BountyJobs for contingency search business through outside firms. Resumes received outside the BountyJobs system will be considered unsolicited and Freddie Mac will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. If interested in learning more, please visit www.BountyJobs.com and register with our referral code: MAC.
Freddie Mac provides anticipated base salary ranges where required by law.