The Role – Oracle Growth Sales Executive
Deloitte Services LP is seeking a top-performing client relationship and solution sales executive to pursue a wide spectrum of Medium Business and Hypergrowth accounts to drive Deloitte’s MyCloud solution comprised of the Oracle Cloud SaaS application implementations, resell, Day 2 services and more. The deployment for this sales role is a national coverage model and supports Deloitte Consulting LLP’s overall Oracle Practice’s revenue goals. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant solution/industry experience and demonstrated selling attributes / techniques. The Sales Executive (SE) is primarily responsible for growing Deloitte consulting services revenue for the Oracle Growth software solutions aligned to the Consumer, Financial Services (FSI), Healthcare, and Energy Resources & Industrials (ER&I) industries across the US.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, qualifying, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals, Managing Directors, other Sales Executives and Solution Architects, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts to identify and qualify opportunities for our Oracle Offering team. They will do this by leveraging relationships with Oracle, Deloitte’s Marketing team, and with clients to secure relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover qualified opportunities and then serve as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Work you’ll do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for building, cultivating, growing, and closing pipeline for the Oracle Offering to clients/markets. The role involves:
- Developing the relationships necessary to generate leads including Oracle Sales and Alliance relationships, internal Deloitte relationships and relationships with other third parties who can generate opportunities
- Driving sales of Oracle solutions with appropriate team members to meet and exceed plan
- Identifying and engaging both vendor and Deloitte resources and expertise as necessary to facilitate successful pursuits
- Working with Deloitte account teams to identify key stakeholders and proactively develop net new relationships for Deloitte
- Building meaningful relationships and partnerships between key vendor sales teams and Deloitte Client teams to generate, develop and pursue solution engagements
- Driving market alignment plans and managing the practice pipeline; conducting regular pipeline calls with the alliance(s) and the practice.
- Leading, driving and hands-on contributing to proposal creation and proposal strategy, including the response, orals, presentations, and overall client opportunity strategy.
- Building go-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte positioning with vendors and clients
- Working with Oracle Sales / Alliances to organize and drive customer marketing events geared towards the Growth market
- Successful track record selling enterprise software solution services within the Oracle Application suite
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience managing complex clients and complex sales cycles
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services or software solutions, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client and/or software vendor executives
- Servant leader, team focused approach to mentorship and team member growth
- Excellent consultative communication skills, ability to connect with customers and inspire team members
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Understanding of the competitive landscape
- An ability to gain access to and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience selling intangibles
- Ability to travel up to 60%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Oracle Application experience in a Software Consulting and Managed Services environment, specifically Oracle ERP, SCM & EPM Cloud is a plus
- Established relationships with Executives and Sales Representatives at Oracle
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced Degree