Deloitte Services LP is seeking a top-performing client relationship and solution sales executive to pursue clients to support Deloitte Consulting LLP’s HighRadius revenue goals. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant solution/industry experience and demonstrated selling attributes / techniques. The Sales Executive (SE) is primarily responsible for growing Deloitte services revenue aligned to HIghRadius’ Enterprise software solutions in the US.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals, Managing Directors, and other Sales Executives, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts to identify and qualify opportunities for our HighRadius Offering team in our F&EP practice. They will do this by leveraging relationships with HighRadius, Deloitte’s Marketing team, and with clients to secure relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover qualified opportunities and then serve as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for building, cultivating, growing, and closing pipeline for the HighRadius Offering to clients/markets. The role involves:
- Developing the relationships necessary to generate leads including HighRadius relationships, internal Deloitte relationships and relationships with other third parties who can generate opportunities
- Driving sales of HighRadius solutions with appropriate team members to meet and exceed plan
- Identifying and engaging both vendor and Deloitte resources and expertise as necessary to facilitate successful pursuits
- Working with Deloitte account teams to identify key stakeholders and proactively develop net new relationships for Deloitte
- Building meaningful relationships and partnerships between key vendor sales teams and Deloitte Client teams to generate, develop and pursue solution engagements
- Driving market alignment plans and managing the practice pipeline, conducting regular pipeline calls with the alliance(s) and the practice.
- Leading, driving and hands-on contributing to proposal creation and proposal strategy, including the response, orals, presentations, and overall client opportunity strategy.
- Building go-to-market strategies to differentiate Deloitte positioning with vendors and clients
- Successful track record selling enterprise software solutions
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience managing complex clients and complex sales cycles
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services or software solutions, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client and/or software vendor executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Understanding of the competitive landscape
- An ability to gain access to and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience selling intangibles
- Ability to travel 50-60%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- HighRadius experience
- Established relationships with Executives and Sales Representatives at HighRadius
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- Advanced Degree