Warehouse Associate I (Picking)
Shift: 12:00AM-8:30AM, Monday-Friday
Hourly Rate: $19.00 / hour
Shift Differential: + $1.50 for hours worked between 6PM-6AM
Arrow Electronics is looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals that work well in a fast-paced computer & electronics repair warehouse. This position supports the operation by performing various warehouse functions, including sorting of product, picking inventory for orders, packaging orders based on product type, shipping functions, and supporting other areas of the operation, including receiving, product sort and separation. Overtime work can be regular and is required based on business goals. Impeccable attendance is required.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform the physical activities necessary to receive, sort, package, ship and teardown inventory through the designated work stages in the facility.
- Move inventory to appropriate staging areas for further processing as per the statement of work.
- Verify asset counts, sort, and label product.
- Load and unload product onto the production line to route to the appropriate area.
- Identify and sort commodities into appropriate categories.
- Consolidate and prepare pallets for shipment.
- Utilize material handling equipment.
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that support and validate the processing and disposition of material.
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of production levels.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to regularly operate a computer for basic functions.
- Ability to identify basic computer devices including, PC’s, laptops, HDD’s, printers, networking, monitors.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Reading, writing, and understanding of English language.
- This position involves standing and or walking for considerable lengths of time. Bending to floor level is required. Heavy lifting (up to 50Lbs) is required.
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to department-wide production & quality goals.
- Must be comfortable working under high productivity and quality standards.
- You absolutely must be able to work well in a team-environment and will also have opportunity as an individual contributor.
- Impeccable attendance is required.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule as needed during overtime requirements.
- Maintain a safe work environment by following established safety procedures.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within facility and daily workspace.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Climate controlled environment with excellent break room facilities
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range are still encouraged to apply if interested.