Autodesk makes the software and tools that help people imagine, design, and make a better world. If you've ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you've experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with their software. Autodesk offers their employees benefits like:
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk has an exciting opportunity within our Enterprise Customer Success Organization for a position focused on Data Management solutions and transforming our customers’ business.
Autodesk is looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant (PDM/PLM) - a team player who will work directly with key Customers to define and design customized and configured solutions for customers’ data management system. This individual will work directly with customers to understand their true engineering and business needs as they relate to revision control, item master approach, BOM structure. Based on that understanding, this individual will define an overall approach that is based on Autodesk PDM/PLM products
- Work with customers and colleagues in all phases of PDM/PLM projects (from business development, analysis, design to implementation).
- Implement solutions for global key Customers from the Automotive and Manufacturing business leveraging the capacity of Autodesk platforms and applications.
- Produce written documentation of solutions and implementation activities.
- Build problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent dominion of English and German languages (oral and written). French is a plus.
- Extensive experience of activities, tasks and practices, and tools associated with the analysis of a variety of work processes and associated document and information flow.
- In depth working knowledge of PDM/PLM tools like Autodesk Vault, Fusion 360 Manage or similar.
- Knowledge of company and industry best practices and their rationale.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally in a multinational ecosystem.
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relations.
- Occasional travel will be required
- Hands on experience of tools, techniques, and practices for analyzing the purpose and scope of a product, a process, or project in terms of cost and benefits.
- Experience in cloud based PDM is a plus.
- Ability to understand and work with CAD tools.
- Deeper understanding of manufacturing as well as supply chain related challenges and their processes (BOM, ERP).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in architecture, engineering, computer science, or related degree. Advanced degree (MS, MBA, Ph.D.) would be a plus.
- Graduate level applications are welcome.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.