Elastic is the company behind the Elastic Stack - Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, Elastic helps people explore and analyze their data differently using the power of search. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Elastic offers their employees benefits like:
The Alliances & Channels organization at Elastic provides leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners, Service and Cloud Partners.
The Partner Sales Manager (PSM) will be responsible for developing and managing our key alliances with our Cloud Partners (Microsoft, AWS and Google) primarily. This will also involve sales team alignment, supporting channel organizations, and other key stakeholders. The PSM’s responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives as well as capacity growth and customer success across the ASEAN and Hong Kong regions. The PSM will also be responsible for evangelizing Elastic’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating the partner’s value proposition within Elastic and affiliated companies. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with leaders within Cloud Partner Accounts to develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills and co-selling (influenced) revenue across ASEAN and Hong Kong
- Work with the regional partner organization to execute GTM plans in ASEAN and Hong Kong and developing region specific capacity plans, driving influenced ACV growth and delivering customer success.
- Take joint Elastic-partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Elastic field sales teams.
- Joint solution development & execution - Commercialize industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Elastic teams.
- Execute, manage and deliver ASEAN and Hong Kong pipeline and revenue tied to the specified Cloud Partners’ strategies and initiatives, in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive execution in concert with the local ecosystem resources.
- Identify target accounts and sign off with sales and partner leadership.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Communications - Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Elastic’s ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- Work with the specified Cloud Partners' business development and technical personnel, and Elastic Partner SAs, to craft mutually-beneficial business models and solution offerings that drive new opportunities in the market.
- Educate the Cloud Partners’ staff on Elastic’s technology and how our technology fits into their overall GTM strategy and portfolio of products and services offerings
What You Bring Along:
- 8 + years in a Channel Sales or Channel Management roles
- Extensive external industry network with 10+ years of SaaS based solutions and/or open source technologies
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of global strategic partners’ technology practices
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Executive presence to lead and manage the most strategic global partners.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages as a plus
- Willingness to travel and experience in the ASEAN and Hong Kong market, customs and countries business protocols and dynamics
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match donations 1:1 up to $1500 USD (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love.
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Elastic is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability status.