Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
Position Role Type:Onsite
NC programmer delivers computer code and other instructions to Numerically Controlled (NC) shop equipment such as mills, lathes, and punch presses. These deliverables ensure factory production personnel have the adequate tools to produce product in conformance with engineering requirements.
- Develop manufacturing strategies to produce part in the most effective process.
- Create and modify NC programs in Siemens NX.
- Output and edit output code to run automatically on requested work center.
- Create setup and supporting documentation to adequately instruct factory personnel on the loading and execution of automated manufacturing method.
- Organize and plan work effectively to produce output according to budget and schedule constraints.
- Troubleshoot machining results and work holding issues with production personnel to optimize manufacturing process.
- HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Experience as machinist and/or NC programming.
- Knowledge of common cutting tools used in milling operations.
- Knowledge of feed and speed calculations for optimal material removal rate.
- Knowledge of Siemens NX, Vericut or other CAM software.
- Proficient reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Proficient with GD&T to ASME Y14.5 requirements.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with manufacturing engineering, precision inspection personnel, and shop floor employees.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook proficiency
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms